How many time did You look for the miracle food for weight loss? Maybe with exotic name and fancy look? Well, maybe you’re forgetting those commonly available foods, often undervalued but second to none in terms of detox and metabolism booster qualities. here’s a list of 19 of them!
1.Gralic. Lots of minerals, enzymes and amino acids; Vitamins A,B1,B2,B6,B12,C,D. Only 41 KCAL per 100 grams. Helps reactivate Your metabolism while keeping the cholesterol to rock low levels.
2. Banana. Sugars with little fats. Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Vitamins: A,C, Tannin and Serotonin. Only 66 Kcal per 100 grams. A great appetite suppressant snack.
3. Onion. Rich of Vitamins A,C,E, and of B group of vitamins. Also Potassium, Calcium, Sodium; help diuretic activity and a great cellulite fighter. Helps to keep blood sugars stables.
4. Med grass. Not much used in today’s alimentation, but a great friend of weight loss. Helps curbing fats intake.
5. Strawberry. Low Sugars, Minerals and Vitamin C rich. Only 27 KCAL per 100 grams.
6. Corn Flakes. Cereals, Legumes mixed though. Helps a lot Your metabolism and only 14 KCAL per 100 grams.
7. Kiwi. Potassium rich and Calcium, Iron, Zinc too. great source of Vitamin C, lots of fibers, very helpful to stimulate diuretic functions.
8. Salad. Rich of fibers and very poor in calories (only 14 KCAL per 100 grams); diuretic functions and appetite suppressant, thanks to big volume / low KCAL ratio. Lot of minerals too.
9. Lemon. Lowest sugar content for the same fruit family (only 2,3%), rich in Vitamins and only 11 KCAL per 100 grams. Helps blood circulation and fights cellulitis.
10. Apple. Vitamin C and E, Potassium, Magnesium, rich in Tannin, great high cholesterol fighter.
11. Nut. Rich in Fats, Proteins, Sigars and Vitamins. Helps Fat Burning thanks to good Calciu+Magnesium contents.
12. Wheat. Only 319 KCAL per 100 grams and very rich in Proteins, Amynoacids, Iron, Calcium, Potassium and Magnesium. but also good content of Vitamins B. Helps diuretic functions and fights emotional eating.
13. Chicken. White meat, low fat content, limits intake of fats, sodium and cholesterol.
14. Rucola Salad. Great content of Vitamin A and C, and great Metabolism booster. Only 16 KCAL per 100 grams.
15. Soy. Rich in Proteins and Folic Acid. Fights Weight gaining and helps rebalancing metabolism.
16. Tea. contains fat burning caffeine, minerals and B group Vitamins. Stimulate Metabolism and has a 0 Calories intake.
17. Egg. Hyperproteic food. Lots of Minerals and Enzymes, helps grom non fat mass which is crucial to encrease body’ fat burning.
18. Wine. Contains antioxidant substances that help protect the heart and fight aging.
19. Pumpkin. Rich in B,C,E Vitamins, minerals and only 18 KCAL per 100 grams
If you’re looking for high quality, personal service you’ve come to the right place. At MinuteMed Walk-In Medical Clinic (Lafayette Walk In Clinic) & Urgent Care in Lafayette, Louisiana, we’ll give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. Walk-Ins are welcome or you can go to our “Contact Us” page and give us a call to schedule an appointment!
MinuteMed is conveniently located with three locations in Lafayette, LA – Johnston Office, Ambassador Office and Verot Office. Let us put our experience to work for you. Our rates are competitive, with no hidden fees and no long wait times. Our employees are friendly and will be there to help you every step of the way.
Lafayette Medical Services from MinuteMed Walk in Clinic & Urgent Care Facility is designed to provide affordable and timely minor medical and primary care to individuals in our community. Our Acadiana Walk In Clinic will offer services of experienced and friendly physicians and nurse practitioners to provide patients with thorough assessments, diagnosis, and treatment of minor ailments, as well as screening, preventative medicine, and health education.
Our services include but are not limited to:
MinuteMed Walk In Clinic Accepts All Private Insurances if not currently Enrolled we will attempt to include your insurance Company and charge you at the Insurance company rate.
MinuteMed Walk In Clinic does not accept Medicare or Medicaid
We Proudly Accept BE (Business Express)
Those without any healthcare coverage. Those who only have major catastrophic or high deductible policies. Small business owners as part of a benefits package. Business owners looking for a less expensive option for minor medical care for their full-time or part-time employees. Business who are self-insured.
Policy Holders pay only $20 per office visit. Your policy benefits include The office visit. Treatment of your minor illness and injuries including but not limited to – allergy symptoms, coughs, flu-like symptoms, pink eye & styes, sore throat, urinary tract infection, skin conditions, cuts & lacerations, sprains & strains. Any required in-house lab work (US, UPT, rapid strep test, blood sugar, flu test, urine drug screen). Discounts on in-house prescription medications. Annual influenza vaccine (no office visit charge). Annual physicals for work or school and Much More.
Individual policies cost is a reasonable $50.00 per month per yearly contract effective the next business day. $20.00 exam fee per visit. $200.00 per month for a family of 4 or more. Optional $120.00 per member sign up fee. ($100.00 activation fee plus $20.00 exam fee. Allows policy to take effect same day and covers full price of your visit). May cancel the policy at any time after six months with written notice. You will not be denied a policy due to previously existing conditions.