Lafayette Medical Services
Lafayette Medical Services from MinuteMed Walk in Clinic is designed to provide affordable and timely minor medical and primary care to individuals in our community. Our Acadiana Walk In Clinic will offer services of experienced and friendly physicians and nurse practitioners to provide patients with thorough assessments, diagnosis, and treatment of minor ailments, as well as screening, preventative medicine, and health education.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Minor illnesses such as Respiratory Illnesses, Eye, Ear, and Nasal Infections, etc.
- Minor Injuries such as Muscle Strains, Wounds, Burns, Bites, etc.
- Skin conditions such as Lice, Rashes, Fungal Infections,
- Wellness and Physical exams
- Laboratory Test and Blood Work Interpretation
- Flu, Tetanus, and TB Vaccinations
- Screening for Breast and Prostrate Cancer, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, and Cholesterol
- Wart, Skin Tag, and Mole removal, Abscess Drainage and Laceration Repair
- Joint Injections
- Laser hair removal
- Botox Injections
**Ask about our ProMedx healthcare memberships
MinuteMed Walk-In Clinic
Lafayette’s Premiere Medical Clinic
3619 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy. Bldg. E
Lafayette, LA 70503
Next to Bed, Bath and Beyond
If you have a non-threatening illness and need to see an experienced health care professional immediately, contact MinuteMed Walk In Clinic – Lafayette Medical Services or come in with no appointment necessary for quality medical care and attention. Let our medical team help you get back to feeling better and living your life!
Some Images courtesy of Young's Web Designs/FreeDigitalPhotos.net